For the Love of health!

Thursday, May 07, 2015

I happen to come across blogs that talks about keeping yourself fit and everything. And well... I know I haven't been. Not so much. And I'm fully aware of that. It is definitely NOT healthy, at all. I've been skipping meals, no veggies, no fruits. Not because I didn't like them, but I think I have been lazy. Lazy to put in more effort to actually eat right and even exercise.

I started off with purchasing this,

Based on reviews, this product comes as the #4 (Grade A-) source of Multivitamins in the ranking list when compared to all others. I must say the capsules are huge! Being a person who HATES swallowing pills and all those other icky tablets, this I thought would be a killer capsule. Despite the size, its actually quite an easy thing to swallow. Downside of this is, I've to take it twice a day. One in the morning and 1 at night. I keep forgetting. One other reason is cause it has to be refrigerated. So I can't really bring this thing around just in case I forget to take it. BUT BUT, let's give this Women's Ultra Mega a standing ovation. It does its job.. I feel good. Like, you don't really fall sick much. And the capsules smells GOOD i tell you. smells like Milo and some baby food thing. Maybe it's just me? But I love the smell.

Well, thinking that it costs a wee bit expensive, I decided to try another 1. WHICH is #3 (Grade A) in the ranking list of multivitamins. This was also due to the fact that I've to take it once a day. Good huh?
BUT OooooMMmmmGggggg, IT TASTES HORRIBLE. :( Despite it being cheaper than the GNC one mentioned above. I will ALWAYS feel like vomiting this thing out. So far, I haven't been a good consumer where at the least, I'll take it for a month. I think cause it's sort of "strong", it has been giving me sore throats. Probably too heaty?


Whatever it is, I do feel better in the sense I don't fall sick accept the sore throats, maybe it could also be due to the big tablets which will get stuck at my throat every time I try to swallow. 

On top of that, I am starting to TRY to eat raw food. I mentioned "TRY" cause I don't make time. Please make time to read and try the Original Green Smoothie . The hot dude well at least to me he looks cute will talk to you thru the reason and history behind this green smoothie over at Youtube HERE

On top of that, at the age of 24 unfortunately yes, I am growing a year older this 19th of May I considered investing on keeping my face looking fresh WITHOUT make-up. On top of abulation, I know that I've to make an effort to do more because after years of juggling school and work, my face has been -_-'', well let's just say I've to face the consequence of having dull, dry skin with panda eyes. No really. I look like a Panda.

So I have recently invested on these,
SUISSE PROGRAMME
cellular boosting solution


Let's put it this way, it's a cheaper alternative as compared to SK, I mean I've been using it for Two and a 1/2 days- so I've yet to see the results :) 

I've paired them with this cleanser too. Not so foamy, but it feels good! 
A month or so nearing the wedding, I shall update you on these products. And whether I'll have a baby butt smooth skin. Hehe. Till then, toodles~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews