Blessed

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I feel really blessed. I should be... If I don't appreciate these little things, I guess I will continue to be negative about almost, EVERYTHING.

I used to complain about always having to help my mum out with my siblings. Oh come one, at the age of 16 and such, everyone had their own "life" and boyfriends. Me? I had to come home, to wash the toilet, change the diapers, settle the rubbish, vacuum the floor, get nagged for not doing those in tip-top condition, juggle with school and I was very into CCA and the Student Council, Vice President katekan. hehe. 

BUT, it was indeed a blessing in disguise. I can handle babies less awkward than some of my friends, changing diapers of babies are pieces of cake, you can come to my house toilet and literally sleep in there okay, only my kitties does that. hehehe. And that, multi tasking, is part of the job in the working world. So I guess those experiences HAS BEEN and STILL is a plus point for me.

The best part?

I'm blessed with so many relatives, friends and so many contacts.

From my wedding cards, to the bridal that we've engaged, photography, videography, kompang, Dj and music for the 2 days, booking of buses, caterers and I cannot help but smile at myself regarding this.

Although most of my vendors may not be as well known as some of  those you have engaged, it is A-Okay (re-assuring Brides who may feel like they're missing out in having a great wedding) . If you see and look at it in a way that-we're helping these small businesses grow and that we have to have faith that they'll execute the best for you, InsyaAllah, they will.

Yes a wedding is a once in a lifetime thing, but it's not everything that should be happening in your life. Your marriage is.

I feel blessed for everything that has happened, and will happen in the future. We aren't the best of planners cause HE is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews