2 Months and 14 Days to getting hitched + ROMM Experience

Monday, June 08, 2015

4th June 2015

I took leave that day. Just so that we could actually go to ROMM and get everything done and over with as soon as possible. Heh. My partner told me, "certificate Pre-Marriage Course tu, please bawak sekali". Then I told him that okay I will bring it but he will have to hold it, cause I thought- who would want to see it kan?

So we reached ROMM at about 8.15am. Yes Dad drove, and took leave for his #1 daughter/child HAHAHAHA, perasaan kan. 

Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, reaching before 8.30am doesn't mean you can go to the glass panel and start knocking/pushing/swearing the fact that the glass door does not automatically open for you. Tu namenye jakon and tak tahu sabar. Honestly, since ROM & ROMM is the same building, you would see people of different races coming together to want to go for interviews. But please, the fact that you wear a pretty decent & smart attire- you don't have to freaking be barbaric when it clearly states doors will open at 8.30am. Some people cannot read lah I guess.

Anyways, there will be a machine I forgot to take a shot of that. Please get the assistance of  the 2 senior uncles. One of the uncles asked- "Have you registered online?". Ade ke my partner looked at me mcm kite tak register. hahahahahaha. So i jawab- "Yes". AND- we got the first queue number. 



The number will be called twice technically. 

First, would be to see the lady well mine was a lady . She asked for my dad's IC, my fiance, and mine. She will tell us to check our particulars on a particular paper she printed. She asked whether we have gone for our pre-marriage course. We said we have, AND SHE asked for the certificate. IMAGINE IF I DIDN'T BRING IT. hahaha. Of course fiance smiled, knowing that he is right about it. Okaylah, you dah score 1 point. 

After which, we were told to sit outside and wait to be called to one of the rooms that has the Kadi in it. So dad was called first. Subsequently me and then my fiance. Yes, kene angkat sumpah. Questions was asked. AND apparently, some other bride/groom to be were asked about rukun iman and rukun islam. To those who knows little of it- please prepare yourselves. Just in case. Oh, we weren't asked that. So okay lah. Sweet and simple. All this was done in less than an hour.

My advice? Datanglah pagi, so you can beat the queue which is usually long in the afternoon (based on past BTB/GTB experiences).

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT AKU NI DAH NAK JADI BINI ORANG. hehe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews