WAX-ed

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about the idea of getting waxed.

I really think that it has been a good experience for me to look at hygiene from a different perspective. In terms of the ways we remove our "in the way" hairs all over except the one on our head. It was my first, but I KNOW that it wouldn't be my last.

I've always had girlfriends sharing about this. I was initially scared at first. Afraid I wouldn't be able to bear the pain. BUT, it was bearable. And no, there's no need to scream,cry and stuffs like that.

How clean do I feel after getting waxed? From the scale 0 to 10, 0 being not clean at all and 10 being superbly clean from waxing- I'd give 9/10. :)


Nak jadi bini orang kan tak lame lagi,  ape lagi... Jage diri ah babes. It'll, to an extent, give them no reason to cari lain. Kan? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I dont think i will ever ever have the courage to go for waxing again. My pain tolerance is unbelievable. Almost zero. Terkangkang-kang I keluar salon.

    -Ana Amalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. Kelakar lah Ana! Terkangkang-kangkang eh :D

      Delete

Total Pageviews