92 Happy Days| Deactivated Facebook

Friday, May 22, 2015

It took me alot to want to deactivate this social account that has taken much of my time. To the extent that some people will actually base their judgement about you on any particular social media (sometimes i think people do not really think but instead find all sorts of excuses to make sure they aren't wrong about it but are "right" about you) such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I've experienced my share of "mistakes".

People stating I'm crazy about deleting and adding people.Who would have thought that I can actually deactivate and not delete people and adding them back again. And who are you to call me crazy? The fact that THEY actually NOTICED that you're no longer friends with them, shows how much they're actually stalking you. No?

As you can see how stupid the argument has been above, that motivated me to just go ahead with the plan. I mean, this blog and Instagram will be sufficient I hope- for me to be lingering in the internet as compared to reading all the stupid gore videos, news about dead babies. Argh. I mean if i wanted to read it, I would have googled and not see it on my news feed. Facebook has become, unnecessary. Deactivating it saves you from thinking too much, fitnah and gossips if you ask me.

Oh, and I think that to have a social media account of any sort, I should have avoided adding family members. Direct families are fine. But those extended ones, best not to. It'll save you from seeing or reading posts that could actually hurt you sometimes. THIS, I am not lying.

I'm doing this cold turkey. If I've done it for my twitter account, Facebook will be just as fine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews