Receipts, bookings, what next?

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Looking back at what I have actually done... I don't think I've done ALOT. Okay maybe, some of  the research, asking, contemplating, annoying the partner with what WE should want (of course I took into account what the Mr. wants. Nyehehe) 

Anyways, 
I can't believe we actually booked our bridal for andaman THAT early. The price we got then, was GOOD. It still is good. But from what I heard, they've recently made changes to the price. The bridal is quite flexible with payment. Kirekan; Own Timing, Own Target (OTOT) kinda thing ah they said. so kite pon OTOT lah.


Okay that aside, 

In terms of registration with the ROMM, 7 days left! O.O Who in the right state of mind will not be crazy about the idea that they'll be getting married in like 150 days later!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews