150 Days to go

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Amidst the counting down, I was also thinking about all other things. The venue, the decoration during the wedding and all other significant things.

Well, we did what was the most important of it all- to get ourselves registered. Cun-cun 12 midnight, I had my fiancé sit with me in front of my lappy. Just to make sure that his details and mine are correct. On top of that- we had to think of our saksi-saksi too! That part panic mode. Cause I thought I was suppose to have them from my side. Actually it doesn't matter pon. But since my dad will be my Wali, it'll be fair to have the saksi-saksi from his side :) 
And so, kite pun bergegas ke Sembawang town council to book the linkway and void deck. Fuyoo. I had information from them that- deposit for the venue(s) will increase to be $500 from the usual $100 with effect from 1st April 2015. That's cause they said people have complained about the wedding being too noisy and tukang masak waste water and all. Ishk. Sometimes I think that there's so much that you can do. I can imagine the $$$ pain future pengantin-pengantin has to go through. Please remember to bring your parents or siape-siape yg you tinggal with, as they are the owner of the house to be able to book your venue. 

So, we settled the booking of venue!

We then settled the berkat by going over to seberang tambak. Guess what? Tu pon dapat settle! I am happy. Hehe. 

Up next, will update on my DIY dulang. Heh. Simple-simple aje. 😘

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews