my little business called Inai By Rini

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I think it's about time that I actually write about something I do that is related to weddings/ ijabdanqabul/ solemnization. Thanks to a sweet sweet friend (Read up on this Bride-to-be HERE) She gave me an idea for me to write up on this post. Heh.

I run a small business called Inai By Rini. You can look it up on Facebook or Instagram in regards to the designs. I left my number for Bride-To-Be's to contact me, if they want to lah kan. hehe.

If you wish to compare me with the fantabulous Syraskins or Ekasya and all other better henna artist, of course I'm not there yet. I know myself. I still have loads to learn! But the reason I'm doing so is cause, it's a therapeutic task to be henna-ing other people. Therapeutic habis babe.

Here are the rates of what I am currently doing. 



I'll prolly give you a peek of my artwork(s) too, yes? Hehehe. Here you go people. 

**I do not claim that all the designs are mine, unless stated. It unethical to claim a design as mine when it's not. But rest assured, I will do up designs from ANY source that you can provide me with. Afterwhich, I will leave a tag on IG/FB of who or where I/You got the inspirational designs from :)






I'd say that, you will now know who you may think of engaging for your Big Day? Hahaha. I tak force you okay. I'm just one of those people you may want to keep in mind ladies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews