I shouldn't be here...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I should not be online- blogging, but instead to do an assignment due TONIGHT. BUT NO.... I'm still here! The recent weekend, Saturday, I went to JB with my Fiance to pick up the clothes we sent to the tailor. What you see here is, basically me. I won't be wearing this for my wedding, duh.. But it is somewhat similar to what I made for mum and my sisters. So this isn't the final product of what my sisters and mum are wearing.

I think it was worth the money, and on top of the clothes collection, we looked around for laces and berkats since I'm still "berkat-less". And I found this pretty thing! To be a holder to what I'll be giving out. So Sunday, Dad, Mum and me- went to JB. (Another trip for me). It was tiring. 2 days without doing my assignment-I felt really guilty. Moving on to berkats... we placed deposits for the berkats there and then ALHAMDULILLAH!

IT'S SO PRETTY AND I HAVE NOT SEEN PEOPLE GIVING THESE OUT!

I've yet to purchase stuffs to decorate the trays for the wedding. I hope I'll have enough time to do so soon. Will update more this Saturday, 14 February 2015. Hehehe. Ketawe gatal much. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews