Wedding Budget

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Budget tak boleh burst sey ni.

Last night, I sat down to do a checklist of what's the budget like planning for this wedding. And I am on the other hand, not those who will go for fancy names just to get the kind of wedding I want. That does not mean that I will take any Tom, Dick or Harry to do up the stuffs. First things first, THIS.
This was a need to ensure that I do not lose track to whom I've made payment to. And also ensure that I do not miss out the necessary stuffs. Of course lah I won't be able to show digits cause I paiseh that you'll think I'm some cheapo bride, Bahahaha. That aside, I just want to ensure I don't owe any beings money you see. The fact that I juggle my finance where I use my own money to sustain myself, paying of my school fees and all that. IT IS FREAKING TOUGH. 

Those who works, studies, works part-time- knows how it feels. Those who don't, well one point in your life you might. Probably when you're married-with 6 kids? heh.

So many things to do, so little time. And the Mr. told me that he doesn't need to have such Tracking of Finance -_-''. Hurhur. He'll lost track I tell you. But eh, since some of the things we're paying together, at the least I keep track of 50% of what he is having.

End of the day, I think it is good to have contacts. And, it does not always have to be those expensive vendors cause I am sure, you can find those within your means without having you burst your own budget. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews