Our 6th Anniversary Being the Best of Friends

Monday, February 16, 2015

Woke up pretty early. I think I woke up about 6 a.m. Couldn't go back to sleep as I had to attend class at 8.30 a.m on a Saturday morning.
So 14.02.2015- Marks our 6th Year! Lagi-lagi nak kahwin kan. So imagine the excitement that I have every single day. Hehe. The saturday didn't exactly started off well. I woke up early hence it equates to feeling sleepy AND cranky. Haha. Like you women don't know... We have our mood swings. And Fiance came at 8 a.m. when I was suppose to reach at 8.30 a.m.

Thank goodness class was okay. It happened to be that the lecturer taught me Crisis Intervention. So I left halfway cause we were going for our Pre-Wedding shoot :D We went to about 5 to 7 locations. IT WAS SUPERBLY tiring. But it was fun while it lasted. From smiling, laughing to seeing an accident happening in front of us. And this guy told me, "you look beautiful". CAIR SEY ITU JAM. No it wasn't my Fiance commenting that. But he did say it before all that. Maybe I was out of emotions cause I was still bragging about being late. Hehe.

I think my mak andam, Kak Ain, did a fantastic job. She told me, "nak tido, tido lah while i do your make-up. HAH Kau, tido mcm tido dalam bus. My head bobbed twice! Kekek I tell you. bahahahaha. She's so sweet that she didn't scold or anything. She didn't charge me for my wedding dress. So I must say I'm just, superbly happy of all that happened.

Right after we left the building to meet the Photographers


One of the pretty places we managed to get a shot at.

Trust me, you wouldn't know where we took this. Bahahaha. Fiance sampai malu.

I LOVE THIS.


Yay to looking pretty! Many thanks to Kak Ain :)


Later in the night, we had a family photoshoot. Well, it has been forever since dad talked about having it. So yes, we had our FIRST family photoshoot. What came later was dinner with Fiance's family at Simpang Bedok. A treat from me and Fiance for both our families. It was to celebrate my Brother's and Sisters' birthday, including Zul's advance birthday. It was a day well spent. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews