Finally, a 2015 post after months of hiatus

Monday, January 05, 2015

As of today, loads of things has been happening mind you. 



Where should I start...




Work, is never ending. I've quite a list of things "to be done". AND it's already January. However, these hard days will all pass. Just like the assignment days that is going to start real soon.

I have confirmed several things off my list for the Wedding the next 7 months and 17 days.
  • Bridal
  • Guest List
  • DJ/Entertainment
  • Caterer
  • Tray goods
  • Card supplier
  • Videography
  • Photography
  • Wedding Cake
  • Bunge rampai holder
  • Photobooth
  • Make-up for mum
  • Honeymoon  (This part, excited much. HEHEHE)
  • Trays
  • Pre-Wedding Shots in Feb (Booking done though)
  • Decorations
  • Booking of Kadi and Venue
  • Printing/Giving out of cards
  • Bridal Fitting(s)
  • Baju for mum and sisters (clothes sent for tailor)
  • Baju for Dad and brothers
  • Card Maison (deposit made)
  • AOB
That's all that I can remember for now. I just need to keep myself busy these few months with Henna, School and Work to pass time. 

Okay, till the next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews