Alhamdulillah we're married! All Praise to the Almighty

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Alhamdulillah! :D

I am finally married to my First Boyfriend.

Honestly, a Wedding shouldn't be about getting the most expensive, well-known brand name nor does it mean you get the cheapest vendor lepas tu takot sendiri bile vendor cabut. No it was never about that. Don't go around babbling, nikah je cukup. Honestly? Who wouldn't want to share the joy of Nikah infront of Allah S.W.T and HIS servants?

Make sure, that whoever vendor you're getting-its affordable to you. 

Yes you are allowed to have Bridesmaids, but please, don't start to compete in getting the MOST number of bridesmaid just cause your enemy has hers/his.

The hantaran thing? JANGAN SUSAHKAN PIHAK LELAKI FOR THOSE YANG MATA JUWITAN. Simple right? Unless you want to get married owing people hell loads of money.

And I bet, no one would have told you that you'll be Home Sick if you're staying with your in laws more than yours or that you already have your own place. I was homesick and had trouble sleeping. But Alhamdulillah, with a supportive husband, insyaAllah it will all be good.

The joy of getting married to the Man I love other than my father and brothers, is just splendid, Masya'Allah!

Let me just share the experiences through the various photos below in no order of events.

These were the vendors we took:




























What can I say about the people whom I've worked with?

They have been amazing, accommodating and a lovely bunch of people to work with.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews