5 Happy Days till infinity, insyaAllah amin!

Sunday, August 16, 2015


I have yet to feel the jitters. Perhaps I will be when I'm going to do my own bridal henna. Nyehehehe.


As of now, past few weeks has been chaotic. So much drama lah from unnecessary people. At the same time, I have been helping his elder cousin to prepare the photobooth at his place of reception. Pretty exciting cause the Boss is quite good with getting the right stuffs to put into place. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE OUTCOME!


Since this is my last "free" weekend as a single lady, I got to work in preparing the dulang-dulang hantaran yaw. Dengan tak mandi pagi, I did the following:





It's simple to me... And I did all of this from scratch with the help of my cute siblings. Kirekan berkat titik peluh pengantin? Hehe. I don't mind sharing cause people will end up seeing this next week. I doubt I will have time to be updating my blog soon right after the wedding. But whatever it is- people can say what they want.


We went for our last fitting the past Wednesday. I loveeeeeeee all the dresses I wore from Yani Mariposa Bridal. Macam nice like that. Hehe.





Ala mak, kahwin kan aku!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews