WHAT THE F?!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I just noticed that all my photos I uploaded earlier has vanished. Literally. I went - WHAT THE HELL?! Hmm. And so I thought that happened for a reason. Therefore I shall not delete any of the posts but let it be that way.

I just came back from a date with dearest fiance. The best date so far since the last one we had before he shifted/before my holiday trip to Paris.

He surprised me by getting the perfume I wanted but did not actually purchase when I was there. (Yes, I was too mesmerized by the oh-so-beautiful surrounding). I can never thank the Almighty enough for having him as my best man.

He bought me these. I feel so loved. He never fails to surprise me. ♡♡♡

I owe him an Anniversarry gift now-for our 5th.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews