Home Furnishing Ideas

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Simple yet, it seems nice to be cuddling in and watching T.V with the Mr.


I like that it creates a spacious illusion. We would probably be going for a much, cooler colour.

Living in Singapore, I know  that the kitchen space will be small. And I think that it is affordable. I won't go for the checkered flooring or the pale colours. Hehe.


So I decided to get busy and look around for housing ideas. I saw that the construction site is already doing up level 2 for several blocks! Ohh Emm Geee!

We're super excited. Period.
“some things don't matter much. Like the color of a house. How big is that in the overall scheme of life? But lifting a person's heart--now, that matters. The whole problem with people is...they know what matters, but they don't choose it...The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters.” 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews