Heightened Phase 2

Saturday, May 22, 2021


It’s 2021! I missed a whole year last 2020.

Nothing much happened cause the presence of Covid-19 made life different than how it has been previously.

Raya was definitely affected. Who knew we’d have raya at home? Secretly I like the stay-home idea because with small kids (mothers, support me on this) it is really another level of challenges when bringing them visiting.

2021 this year and we managed to go over to my parents and in-law. Definitely better than last year. I mean i get to enjoy lauk raya. LOVE THOSE KINDA DISHES TO BITS!

Here are some shots of what we had.


One with the in-laws

My little cuties

One with their Nyai who will forever amek gambar tutup mate. ;D


One with my parents

Ahamdulillah full-force liao


I can’t stop taking shots of them!


Our very own 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews