2 Big Surprises coming up!

Monday, June 27, 2016

It's been forever since I last blogged. I know, I know. But nevertheless, because of the breathlessness and insomnia going on, why not I blog, right?


Married life had been, different than what it was when I had no one else to look after but myself. Selfish kan? Heh.

Anyways, I am grateful for everything that has or have not fallen into place. From work to duties as a wife and a daughter in law. I've been busy being pregnant. Heh. And I'm already 37 weeks pregnant! Cepat or what?! I'm glad I got the husband interested in the maternity shoot.
Maklumlah, since kite yg nak, kite bayar lor. Hahahaha. I don't mind though. Told him that it's for memories sake, cause you'll never know some things, you know?

I haven't actually posted ALL my maternity shots on my other social media platform, but I guess Bambini Photography deserves the credit and I feel like sharing the photos here because they're just awesome. 💞






So yes! those are some of the pretty shots that was taken!

And this is how I look now,

And yes, I do know that I don't look as big as what I'm supposed to. But hey, I still face all other discomforts that bigger women faces. You know?

For now, we're waiting for our baby's arrival. I feel like it's going to be anytime soon.

The second big surprise is....

YAY NAK DAPAT KUNCI RUMAH LAH SEY!


Okay, so that's about it. Will definitely update my blog on baby's arrival, as well as id works which will most likely-be included here. Oh. Maybe I'll go through the key collection process too. For now, I'll wait for Sahur. Can't sleep sey. No joke. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews