Husband's 29th

Monday, November 02, 2015

It was supposed to be a surprise party!


BUT, the cover was blown ON THE DAY I started to share the news around.

I feel that what I spent (since we have yet to have our house ready) to run this party, gave me a gist of everything from planning, to finance and finally people relations. It made me see how people actually are.

Though it was all fun, *I especially enjoyed the bubble bath and having him to accompany me for the whole 48 hours other than our honeymoon*, I reckon that we will very much prefer spending it between ourselves (with our kids in the future,insyaAllah,Amin!) because that's where we will get to enjoy our quality time with our spouse. Not so much with friends either.

Just the 2 of us, with our kids, probably travelling or having another staycay. D'Resort didn't disappoint us in any way. It was a superb staycay.



Cheesy, I know. Well I was doing it while he was around! He loves to  peek. Anyway, I changed it to a Rainforest Suite. Never have I regretted that decision. Hehe.

Some got to dip their feet in the bathtub 😁

With the orang tua. Hehehe.

Bought a box  filled with helium balloon tank with whatever you call it. 



Cheeze Choc Cheesecake from Secret Recipe. Glad everyone loved it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews