Let's begin

Monday, May 05, 2014

I shall start ranting about random things.

As of now, I have done quite a number of preparations for the wedding next year. And I have reached a point whereby I am no longer bothered by nosy people. Maybe a wee bit, but heck. 

I did quite a number of research for the bridal that I have initially wished to take up. Here are the list below (not an exhaustive one though) :-


After going through the list, I did not include some other bridals cause either I've forgotten their names halfway or they aren't the kind of bridal I was looking for and taking a look at what they have to offer, I have chosen the bridal that me and my fiance have decided on. 

Yes it costs a sum, however, I have this principle in mind that I'd rather put the heaviest make-up I'm not trying to say that you should make up macam wayang pek ji, when I'm getting married so I'll stand out from the crowd. And not tepek the amount of make-up every where you go; during raya and all that. You get what I mean? 

That aside, I did made and effort to research on a caterer and companies that actually do up the decorations of the pelamin. To name a few that I know;-

But like I said, its not really an exhaustive list. SMR has everything under one roof. From delicious food to having such a beautiful decoration laid out. I was awed when I went to a wedding done up by them. I did visited a wedding of that of Cahaya Nanie, decor was beautiful. But my taste buds weren't into their cooking. Though they have a very reasonable price for it all.

That aside, I did my booking for photography and my invitation cards. Knowing that I am not a frequent traveler of seberang tambak - I am contented to get most of the stuffs done here in Singapore. Who says JB is cheap? It's all the same. Well almost. Maybe a few cents cheaper. 

And I'll be doing my own trays. I like decorating. I love Art in general. 

I don't own these pictures below. But I'd like to share what are some of the things I found. I'll gladly share with you who are those people doing these if you ask :)






Stylo Milo right? Hehe. 15 months and xx days to go till the wedding. How exciting! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews