How is it like currently

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Okay I know it has been weeks since I have last updated. But whatever it is, let me just update this blog with what has been going on.


Work
So yes, work has been.....very nice. Bahahaha. *Did I just say that?* Well. Work is work. Happy-work. Not happy- Look happy and work.

School
Ohmygod. The lecturer mentioned that everyone of us made through for the first assignment. I WAS OVERJOYED. There I was sulking a few days before, knowing that I will fail. Allah is great. What else can I say?

Social Life
Will be meeting my ADIL girls. I hope soon! ADIL, for your info, is a programme that is run by MUIS. If you'd like to know, please ask Google. Thank you, very nice.

Wedding
Where shall I start... Okay so wedding date has been confirmed! Yipee! So I'll just have to take note of the location and also the cards, the gifts for guests...and the list goes on.

And right now, I feel dizzy. Bleargh. I need to continue with work. I'm writing lesser and lesser each day. Hmmm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews