I knew from then on...

Sunday, February 02, 2014

I'm supposed to be doing my assignment. But what the heck, I'm exhausted and tired. Let's go about talking about what happened the past few days.


  1. I just came back from Perak; Malaysia. AND YES, it was fun! I was rich for those days- thanks to the conversion of RM from our SGD. I managed to squeeze time to get my wedding trays. I AM SO HAPPY I MANAGED to buy those :)
  2. I spy with my little eyes-well not really eyes BUT, I heard that she has been talking about us! Excuse me, if you do not like how things are going to be for the wedding- FREAKING TELL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED UPFRONT. And you call yourself an adult by talking behind peoples' back and whining? W-O-W, that is so mature of you. You may look like an adult, but your attitude spells B****YNESS=NO ONE LIKES A B****.
  3. I cannot wait to spend our 5th Anniversary together.  



“A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, Lucky to have.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews