First stop, the bridal boutique

Friday, December 13, 2013

So we met the expert. And we sure are amazed by how "Royal" the bride and groom looked.  I have just so much to blog about.

But before i go about sharing about the good stuffs, I'm really glad. So glad that we've been given the luxury to hold our own wedding. I have this thinking whereby, if you're keen to make love, then jolly well pay for your own wedding. 

Despite all those unnecessary commotion, I'M COUNTING DOWN TO 2015. When are the exact dates...? That will be settled next year. I have however- taken up a bridal for the Big Day. hehe. Yes the simple, sophisticated make-up/dresses seems to be the in-thing for now. But, i guess me and him are into really standing out. and i don't mean hideous make-up or anything.



I want something related to the community and culture that i've been brought up in. Since its a one in a lifetime thing, why not just look good and let the make-up artist (MUA) do their job! So we've paid the deposit for the bridal. 

I've sent out inquiries to several companies, and i'll just-have to wait. 

“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.” 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews