We visited St Games Cafe

Thursday, October 03, 2013

We met up after I finished work today. I was pretty worried I couldn't do much cause I'm ALWAYS worried about my assignments. And I decided to bring Love out to so we could play his favourite (I know he likes them, but he just couldn't find the time and money for now) game on Xbox- Fifa 2014.

I was quite happy initially. But I got frustrated cause I couldn't get the players to run in the direction I wanted. And GOD MY LEFT THUMB HURTS FROM THE TOGGLING OF JOYSTICK! 

We managed to play WWE. That's the first for both games. But definitely not the last. 2.5hours felt like, 15 mins when you're playing.

I'm going to get that PS4/PS5/PS6 for him. So that I can play it too. Hopefully in our new crib. 

I'm so in love with him. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews